Douglas B. Keane
Chicago, Illinois 60606
Doug earned a Bachelor of Science from the Western Illinois University in 2002. Doug obtained his Juris Doctor from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2005. During law school Doug was presented with a Trial Advocacy award based upon trial skills. He is licensed to practice in Illinois and Missouri, including the United States District Courts of the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois and the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri.
Doug enjoys attending baseball, football and hockey games with his wife and children.
B.S., Law Enforcement and Justice Administration, Western Illinois University, 2002
J.D., Southern Illinois University School of Law, 2005
- Illinois, 2006
- Missouri, 2005
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2006
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, 2006
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, 2005
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri, 2005
- SuperLawyers, Rising Star for Illinois, 2016-2097
- SuperLawyers Rising Star for Missouri, 2014
- Top 50 Defense Verdict, 2011 by Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- Don’t Let the Open and Obvious ‘Distraction’ Exception Swallow the Rule, 93 Illinois Bar Journal, 549-604 (November 2005)
- Problems with the Administration of Remittitur in Medical Malpractice Cases: Does a Solution Exist?, J Legal Med. 2004 Mar; 25(1): 63-77.
- A&R Janitorial v. Pepper Constr. Co., 2017 IL App (1st) 170385 (1st Dist. 2017)
- Robert Harris v. Illinois Workers’ Compensation Comm’n, 2016 IL App (1st) 142782-U (1st Dist. 2016)
- Benjamin Cozzone v. Garda GL Great Lakes, Inc., 2016 IL App (1st) 151479 (1st Dist. 2016)
- Patton Bradley v. City of Marion, 2015 IL App (5th) 140267 (5th Dist. 2015)