Jeffrey T. Rusin
Chicago, Illinois 60606
Jeffrey T. Rusin is a Partner in our Workers’ Compensation Department.
Jeffrey earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Iowa in 2007. Jeff majored in History and minored in pre-law. He also played soccer for the Hawkeyes. After his years in Iowa City, Jeff attended Northern Illinois College of Law. Jeff graduated in May of 2010 cum laude.
Jeffrey was admitted into the Illinois Bar in November of 2010. He is also a member of the American Bar Association. Jeff has decided to focus his legal training in the area of Workers Compensation. Although Jeff was hired as an attorney in 2010, he has worked at the firm since 2003 starting off in the file room and working his way up. Jeff looks forward to maintaining the excellence that Rusin & Maciorowski has displayed since its inception in 1984.
Outside of the law, Jeff continues to play and coach youth soccer. He is an avid athlete and scuba diver. In his spare time, Jeff likes to play as much golf as possible, travel and spend time with his wife and children, Jaxson and Madison.
B.A., History and Pre-Law, University of Iowa, with honors, 2007
J.D., University of Northern Illinois College of Law, cum laude, 2010
- Illinois, 2010
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- David Younan v. A Emergency Fire Board Up, Inc. 13 WC 24789; 15 IWCC 840
- Salam Mueen v. Staff on Site, 13 WC 29312; 15 IWCC 508; 15 MR 1136
- Christina Williams v. Itsy Bitsy People Palace, 11 WC 32957
- Omar Enriquez v. D&K Group, 11 WC 41953
- Gloria Marshall v. Gideon’s Security, 11 WC 12819