Our coverage attorneys are adept at litigating declaratory coverage actions. They are also skilled trial lawyers, active in various state courts, federal courts and administrative agencies, and also provide opinion and consultation services to help our clients evaluate and avoid litigation if possible.
- Commercial General Liability policies
- Employer’s Liability and Workers’ Compensation policies
- Commercial Auto policies
- Contractual litigation of additional insured endorsements
- Application of the Kotecki, Braye, and Briseno principles on behalf of insurers and self-insured entities relative to third party lawsuits against employers for contribution
- Evaluation of Contractual Risk Transfer in construction and transportation industries