Sarah K. Tripp
Sarah K. Tripp is a Partner in our Workers’ Compensation Department.
Ms. Tripp attended John A. Logan College on a softball scholarship. She earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History with a minor in Political Science from Southern Illinois University in 2003. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor at Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2007.
Throughout law school, Ms. Tripp worked as a law clerk in our Carbondale Office. She assisted in the preparation and defense of hundreds of workers’ compensation cases. Ms. Tripp has successfully litigated several cases at the Arbitration and Commission level for our clients on issues of accident, causation, and nature and extent.
In her free time, Mr. Tripp enjoys spending time with her husband and two beautiful daughters, Ellie and Evie. She is an avid high school basketball fan. She spends a great deal of her free time supporting athletics at Goreville High School where her husband is a teacher and coach. Ms. Tripp also enjoys Cubs baseball and Saluki basketball.
- B.A., History, Minor in Political Science, Southern Illinois University, 2003
- J.D., Southern Illinois University School of Law, 2007
- Illinois, 2007
- American Bar Association
- Janice Goodson v. Tri-City Canvas, 09 IL W.C. 44269, 11 I.W.C.C. 1267, 2011 WL 7024869
- Rena Kimball v. Hotel Stratford (09-WC-11751)
- Gladys Anderson v. Dorma Architectural Hardware (10-WC-37147 & 10-WC-37148)
- Tina Robinson v. Regions Bank (11-WC-3793)
- Adam Hahn v. Terrace Fence (11-WC-37675)
- Mark Norbury v. Con-Way Freight (13 IWCC 1042; 1043)
- Deborah Yarber v. Belleville Township High School Dist. #201 (14 WC 1077)
- Kevin Rogers v. W.W. Transport (14 WC 19555)
- Kevin Miller v. City of Carbondale (15 WC 18679)
- Arlonya Paulette v. The REM Group (16 IWCC 0437)