Jeremy P. Sackmann
Jeremy Sackmann represents management in employment litigation, including workers’ compensation, wrongful discharge, and third-party tort litigation. He has defended employers in all types of Workers’ Compensation claims including repetitive trauma claims, heart attacks, cancer, chemical exposures, asbestos, and lead exposures. He serves as a Workers’ Compensation expert for the Chicago Safety Council and has given many speeches to that group. He is also an elected Fellow in The College of Worker’s Compensation lawyers.
- Workers’ Compensation, Third Party Liability, Products Liability, Americans With Disabilities Act, Retaliatory Discharge, General Litigation, and Labor/Related Litigation.
- Law School: University of Illinois
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Martindale Hubbell Rating
- “AV” Highest Rating Available
- Chicago and Illinois Safety Council Workers’
- Compensation Association
- Illinois Bar Association