Insurance Coverage and Litigation
Rusin & Maciorowski’s insurance coverage group works with insurance companies, corporations and self-insured entities to resolve complex coverage issues. Many of these issues arise from the alleged failure to defend an insured or additional insured under liability policies and/or the failure to procure insurance as required by a contract.
Our coverage attorneys are adept at litigating declaratory coverage actions. They are also skilled trial lawyers, active in various state courts, federal courts and administrative agencies, and also provide opinion and consultation services to help our clients evaluate and avoid litigation if possible.
- Commercial General Liability policies
- Employer’s Liability and Workers’ Compensation policies
- Commercial Auto policies
- Contractual litigation of additional insured endorsements
- Application of the Kotecki, Braye, and Briseno principles on behalf of insurers and self-insured entities relative to third party lawsuits against employers for contribution
- Evaluation of Contractual Risk Transfer in construction and transportation industries