Robert B. Ulrich
Mr. Ulrich was a founding partner of the law firm of Maciorowski, Sackmann & Ulrich, LLP. Prior to that he was a partner in the Chicago office of Seyfarth, Shaw representing management in employment litigation, including workers’ compensation, wrongful discharge, and employment discrimination. Much of Mr. Ulrich’s experience includes cases involving repetitive trauma, statutory causes of action, strict liability and negligence.
In the area of workers’ compensation, he was on the staff of the Center for Human Resources for the University of Wisconsin conducting courses in Illinois Workers’ Compensation Cost Controls.
Mr. Ulrich has also served as a contributing author for Illinois Jurisprudence on Workers’ Compensation.
- Workers’ Compensation Litigation
- B.S., Business, DePaul University (1974)J.D., DePaul Law School, with honors (1980)
- Management Chair, American Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section, Committee on Workers’ Compensation Law (1992-1998)
- Chicagoland Employment Law Manual, Workers’ Compensation, Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, 1994
- Contributing Editor, Illinois Jurisprudence, Labor and Employment §1:1 – 18:99 (1995)
- Chapter 16, “Scope of Coverage,” 22 Ill. Jur §16 (1995)
- Chapter 17, “Compensable Injuries,” 22 Ill. Jur §17 (1995)
- Chapter 18, “Compensation Payments,” 22 Ill. Jur §18 (1995)
- Survey of Illinois Law: Workers’ Compensation. 19 S. Ill. U.L.J. 999 (1995)
- Survey of Illinois Law: Workers’ Compensation. 20 S. Ill. U.L.J. 995 (1996)
- Survey of Illinois Law: Workers’ Compensation. 21 S. Ill. U.L.J. 931 (1997)
Martindale Hubbell Rating:
- “AV” – Highest Rating Available
- Selected – Leading Lawyer